Sunday, May 4, 2014

I wish I had more time for this beautiful instrument. These past few weeks have been so busy with school and tennis; tennis has been so draining lately I will come home and just fall asleep on my couch at like eight. One week we had a match or tournament every day of the week too. School wise, HOA and math have been brutal. I actually just got writing a math paper. How awful does that sound?  Time management is tricky in the spring for me, but I'm trying my best to fit in time for the flute. Unfortunately though, I still do not get much time with it. I don't even think I'll be ready for the whole presentation for the project on the thirteenth. Oh well. I still really want to play this instrument though, I really do. As much as I love the sound of the cello, I regret not playing a band instrument. Plus, the flute is much nicer and easier to carry around hahaha. My gradual progress is not much to brag about, but isn't going to stop me. I believe that if you can get through obstacles to reach a goal it just proves how dedicated you are. I think I just need to stay optimistic about it. Also I'm pretty impressed that my blog has gotten over 70 views haha I feel quite loved, so thanks random people for seeing what I'm doing and how my progress has been with my flute :)
       

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Elaina! Time management in the spring is pretty tricky for me also. I have school, volleyball, and work so it has been pretty hard to make time for my project, but I refuse to give up. I also agree with how you regret not playing a band instrument because when I played an instrument, I chose to play the viola. I saw how much fun the band people had and I totally wish I was in the band. On the other hand, I am glad you love playing the flute so much and I hope you keep up with it:)

    ReplyDelete