Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hey everyone :) I just want to say that I love playing my flute. I feel so proud of how far I've come during this project. Now I'd like to talk about why I chose to play the flute and not chose something else. Ever since  fourth grade I've been committed to playing a stringed instrument, the cello. I've never had the chance to try something different to even see if I enjoyed it. Orchestra is wonderful and all,  but people play songs that are old and boring while band kids are playing pop songs that are full of life. They just seem to enjoy their class more, which gives me motivation to play a band instrument. It's been kind of hard being able to do this project and learn the flute because I'm always so preocupied with school and tennis but the time that I have committed to the flute has been such a good experience. When I take a break from the stressful schoolwork and sports, it just makes my day so much brighter and I could honestly spenc hours jut practicing and practicing the flute .
I'm so greatful that I've had the opportunity and I love that I get the chance for the first time to do something that I've always wanted to do and I love playing music. Well thanks for listening to me :) bye!

1 comment:

  1. It is so cool that you love playing so much:) I wish I could have kept up with playing an instrument!

    ReplyDelete